Gift Card Terms and Conditions (UK)
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Gozney gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Gozney UK website (www.gozney.com).
3. Gozney reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Gozney gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Gozney gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we, therefore, recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Gozney gift cards remain the property of Gozney who maintains the right to cancel the card at its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Gozney gift card can be redeemed online at www.gozney.com. It cannot be redeemed on the other Gozney websites; us.gozney.com, ca.gozney.com, au.gozney.com, eu.gozney.com.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Gozney gift card can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
7. You can perform a Balance enquiry by selecting ‘View my gift card’ from your original purchase email.
8. Your Gozney gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (from when you receive your gift card email). A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order. To transfer the balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card, please contact our Customer Service team.
Lost / Stolen / Damaged
12. Gozney cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gozney gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Gozney gift cards have a unique PIN number which you can view upon clicking through to ‘view my gift card’ - this is required for online purchases. Gozney cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
Crediting a Gozney gift card
14. Please retain expired gift card details should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Gozney gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Gozney gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Gozney gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.